THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN APPLYING TO LIVE HERE AT STADIA MED MAIN APARTMENT HOMES
In addition to our market rate residences, here at Stadia Med Main, a portion of our residences have been reserved for moderate to middle income, critical workforce such as teachers, nurses, first responders, City of Houston and Harris County staff, and other workers. The Essential Housing at Stadia Med Main enables these essential workers to live in the community where they work, avoid a lengthy commute, and spend more time with family. If applicant's annual income does not exceed 60% or 80% AMI (Area Median Income), they are eligible to apply for these rent adjusted apartment home (labeled Essential Housing). See further details on eligibility and application requirements. Please call 832-558-9330 for more information.
We are an Equal Housing Opportunity provider and seek to process all applicants in a fair and consistent manner.
When browsing through our online availability, please use the following guideline to identify homes that best fit your approved income limit: A floor plan with an “.P6” (in yellow) or “.P8” (in green) designation at the end denotes an Essential Housing floor plan.
ARE YOU A QUALIFIED APPLICANT? KEEP READING TO FIND OUT!
Any applicant or household living in one of our mixed income apartments can earn up to the following annual incomes.
(60%) - .P6
· 1-person home may earn no more than $38,120 annually
· 2-person home may earn no more than $44,760 annually
· 3-person home may earn no more than $50,030 annually
· 4-person home may earn no more than $55,920 annually
· 5-person home may earn no more than $60,420 annually
(80%) - .P8
· 1-person home may earn no more than $52,160 annually
· 2-person home may earn no more than $59,680 annually
· 3-person home may earn no more than $67,120 annually
· 4-person home may earn no more than $74,560 annually
· 5-person home may earn no more than $80,560 annually
- 1 month of consecutive current bank statements.
- 1 months’ worth of consecutive pay stubs.
- Additional documents that may be required depending on each person’s individual income and assets.
WHAT DO I NEED TO PRE-QUALIFY?
To begin the application and to get on the Stadia Med Main waitlist, we ask that you present the following documents:
- Completed application for every household member 18 years of age and older
- Income Verification items listed above
- Additional documents may be required depending on each person’s individual income and assets